Wednesday, January 19, 2011

getting started...

So, I have decided to start a blog. Nothing better to do right? Actually, I do have a lot of free time and I really enjoy writing so I thought this would be a fun and easy way to express my feelings and share my thoughts with others. I like to write poetry and lyrics to songs. The tunes are in my head but never get to paper. One of these days I will sit down at the piano and figure the notes out. Today I am cleaning out my pantry. My daughter, Beth, will be glad to know that so she doesn't have to some out and do it for me. Other things needing done are the storage room and the extra bedroom, also known as the baby room, craft room and whatever else you want to call it room. When I figure all this out I will add pictures and other things to make this worth your time. Actually, what inspired this was watching Julie and Julia the other night. I didn't really care for it much the first time but it got me to thinking about how much I like to write my poems and this is a good way to sahre them. So check back often for some words of inspiration (or not) and see how the family "up on the Hill" is doing.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am excited to see what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Big step mom. I'm interested to see how far you got on the pantry! Kimi and I can help you add pictures. It's pretty easy. Oh and you should probably proof read next time. Odd to see mistakes in your writing. Just FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that movie! It inspired me when I watched it too! For a while I did a "Photo a Day" blog...welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete